Physiotherapy in Halifax
What is Physiotherapy?
At Clayton Park Physiotherapy, we are committed to delivering high quality, evidence-based, patient-centered care. Patients are our top priority and we strive hard to provide outstanding and compassionate care and services at every step along the way. We provide one-on-one physiotherapy treatment to Halifax patients.
Physiotherapy is the healthcare practice committed to improving and restoring movement. Physiotherapists are health care professionals that have a highly developed understanding of how the body works, what keeps it moving well and how to regain lost mobility.
Physiotherapists can help get you moving after surgery, treat neck, back, shoulder and other joint injuries, treat sports injuries and give advice on prevention. They can maximize mobility in neurological disorders, help to manage respiratory and cardiac conditions, work-related injuries, care for physical challenges associated with arthritis and repetitive strain.
Physiotherapists are university-educated clinicians and researchers who can help you achieve your highest level of physical functioning (at any stage of life) by providing you with a personalized treatment plan based on your specific needs.
The Physiotherapists at Clayton Park Physiotherapy in Halifax will perform an initial assessment of your health, and based on the diagnostics, will develop a rehabilitation program to ensure we directly treat the causes of your discomfort. Our Physiotherapists in Halifax provide comprehensive healing treatments so you can maximize your well-being with the least amount of sessions possible.
How physiotherapy can help you:
- Modalities to reduce pain and inflammation
- Restore and increase range of motion
- Improve strength and conditioning
- Increase co-ordination
- Provide home exercise programs
- Educate to reduce recurrence and prevent injury
- Facilitate return to work/sport
- Assessments of movement, strength, endurance and other physical abilities
- Assess impact of injury or disability on physical function
- Assess physical preparation for work or sport
- Programs to reduce pain
- Individualized treatment based on scientific knowledge, a thorough assessment of the condition, environmental factors and lifestyle
If you would like to request an appointment or ask any questions about any of these treatments, please call us or fill out the online form.